Foodservice 2020: Five Smart Strategies to Get the Future Right Change with the times or the times will change you! Join us Monday, June 29 in Dallas at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center for STIR: Summit for Texas Independent Restaurateurs. At this dynamic and detailed presentation, you'll get insights into the 5 critical trends in foodservice operations and leadership that will most likely affect your business over the next five years. Our keynote speaker, Jim Sullivan will spotlight current best practices and examine what is most likely to change (and what won't change) over the next half-decade relative to customer service, team-building, technology, hiring & training, food & beverage, cost control and marketing. Using new research about both foodservice industry, and non-industry trends that will affect operations, this program will detail specific strategies that owners, leaders and operators must apply to keep their people, performance and profits strong and competitive now, and through the year 2020. Key Takeaways:
- What are the key trends that will affect who we hire, who we serve and how we operate in the next 5 years
- What the competition will most likely be doing in terms of marketing, brand, menu, technology and teams
- Best practices in training, hiring, team-building, marketing and service from today's best operators and managers
- A quick overview of developing trends in food and beverage
- How to align current practices to future needs in terms of customer expectations and team development
- Clearer understanding of how customers will use the foodservice industry in the next five years and how to get there ahead of them
Don't miss this great opportunity to learn from one of the industry's leading consultants, and network with fellow-independent restaurateurs to gain insights into planning for future success! Register today! About our Keynote Speaker Jim Sullivan, CEO of Sullivision.com, is a veteran of over 20 years in the hospitality industry as an award-winning operator and best-selling author. He's worked for and with companies as distinct as Walt Disney Company, McDonald's, Starbucks, and Brinker International. Not a "theorist", Jim is well-known as a brand-builder, motivator, trend-spotter and problem-solver. He has built his reputation designing successful sales, marketing, and customer service programs for the Top 200 restaurant, hotel, and retail chains, and over 1,000 independent business owners and operators in the industry. Jim is a contributor to The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, The New York Times, Nation's Restaurant News and USA Today. He's the author of two books (Multi-Unit Leadership and Fundamentals) that have sold over 400,000 copies worldwide. Customers using his products or services include The Walt Disney Company, Starbucks, McDonald's, Chipotle, The Coca-Cola Company, Chili's, Dunkin Brands, Sonic Drive In, Tim Horton's, Applebee's, Marriott, Panera Bread, Chick-fil-A, Target, Apple, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, and hundreds more.