IMPORTANT NOTE: In partnership with the Texas Workforce Commission as of January 2021, we are proud to offer our #1 TABC Certification Course & ServSafe Food Handler Courses for FREE. To gain access to these free courses, fill out this form here.
#1 TABC Certification is the official Texas Restaurant Association (TRA) online alcohol seller-server certification course. Only $9.95 with coupon code. Do you want a TRA member discount? Contact us to verify your membership for 33% off TABC To Go training certifications.
Approved by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC), our goal is to provide training for individuals who sell and serve as part of their regular job duties. #1 TABC Certification ensures that everyone who completes the course knows how to sell and service alcohol responsibly, and knows the laws relating to the sale and service of alcohol in Texas.
Having 100% of your employees certified through #1 TABC Certification protects your business under the Dram Shop law, and also protects your employees and customers.
- Online certification
- Valid for two years
- Print certification at the end of the course
- Employees can take at their own pace, designed to work on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
#1 TABC Certification makes it easy for you to keep your staff certified. We offer volume discounts, preferred customer support and technical support.
#1 TABC Certification Corporate Partner Benefits:
- Preferred pricing. Don't shop around, you will always receive our best pricing with #1 TABC Certification.
- Preferred customer support. You and your employees are our priority when you have questions or need customer service support.
- Monthly and automatic billing.
- Pre-paid #1 TABC Certification course codes for your growing staff. We can track employee certifications and provide customized reports for your human resource records.
- Bundled certifications. Meet all of your employee certification needs with TRA certified courses including food handler and food manager.
Need Further Assistance?
Contact Lauren Bishop, Learning Management Specialist